As a TikTok content creator, sometimes you want some suggestions from your friends, don’t you? Sometimes, you create a video but do not feel like posting it, though you want to keep it for yourself. Because it seems too funny to you, doesn’t this happen to you? What if we tell you that there is a way to save TikTok drafts to the camera roll without posting them? Stay with us as we unveil the trick by which you will learn how to save TikTok drafts to camera roll. Be ready, and let us walk to the way to spread your creativity in another way.
Let us save the TikTok videos you have made on your device so that you can share them with friends and families who do not have TikTok accounts. Let us guide you step by step and introduce you to a world beyond the world of TikTok.
Go through these steps:
- Open your TikTok app.
- Then navigate to the Profile, located at the bottom right of the screen
- Now tap on the Draft to see your draft videos
- Then, select the video that you want to download
- The video will start to play. Now, look for the download icon located on the right side. Tap on the Download button.
Congratulations! Your draft video has been downloaded to your gallery successfully.
You do not need to post the drafted video to your account. This is an upper hand you are only going to avail in the Androids.
But the process is a bit different for iOS.
Unlike the Androids, you cannot save your drafted video without posting it to your account. However, there is a way to keep it private and save the video to your camera roll.
Go through these steps:
- Go to the TikTok app
- Then go to the Profile
- There, you will find the draft sub-section where you will find your draft videos.
- Then select the video you are willing to download
- Then tap on the Next button
- Now you will find some options, including “Who can see this video“.
- Tap on the option and select Only me
- Then you will find More Options at the bottom of the display. Tap on it
- A new screen will appear having an option titled “Save to device“. Toggle on the Save to Device option
- Then cancel the screen and go back to the previous menu
- Scroll down, and you will find the “Post” option there. Tap on the “Post“
That is it. Your video has been uploaded to your account, but no one can see it as you have changed the video visibility to the Only Me setting. Moreover, one copy of the video is also saved to your iOS device’s local storage.
There are many advantages to saving your drafted videos to your gallery. This will give you an outer edge to do something out of the box of the TikTok capabilities.
The reasons could be:
After saving the videos to your device, you now have no limit to editing the videos. Now, you do not have to depend on the built-in tools for editing in the TikTok app. You can use any Editing software to enhance your videos on another level.
You can see your content anytime and anywhere. No internet? That is not a problem anymore. You can save your content according to topics on different folders and access them regardless of internet availability.
All social platforms do not enjoy the same type of content. If you are willing to optimize your content for other platforms, then you can modify it according to your needs. And the TikTok app will no longer be a limitation to your talent.
Your drafted videos get deleted whenever you change your device, as the drafted videos are not bound to the account. So, downloading those will be your backup. Now, it does not matter if you change your device or not, and the videos are saved on your local storage. And they will not be lost anymore.
We have unveiled a way to remove the limitations of your creativity. Only confining in the same platform will not give you enough room to rise. So this guide on how to save TikTok drafts to camera roll will be helpful for you.
Now, you can seamlessly download the drafted videos from your TikTok account and optimize them for any other purpose. You have the control now, and you have the fidelity. Now, only your creativity is waiting for you to reach the next level using your talent. Let your creativity know no bounds.
- How to Delete TikTok Messages on iPhone
- How to Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll [Full Guide]
- How to Stop Instagram from Saving Posts to Camera Roll – [Full Guide]