If you are facing trouble connecting a Bose speaker to your iPhone, you are in the right place. Yes! In today’s discussion, we are sharing how to pair Bose speakers to iPhone (the easiest and fastest way).
Typically, the latest Bose speakers include almost the same Bluetooth setup. The exciting part is its wireless technology makes it more flexible to connect to iPhone and other gadgets.
You can also imply other processes to pair your phone with a speaker. But below, we share the three most effective ways to pair an iPhone with a Bose Speaker.
How to pair Bose speaker to iPhone – 3 Methods
The most incredible factor of a Bose Sound Link is its premium-grade Bluetooth feature to connect any device. You will love its excellent sound quality.
Especially, the iPhone devices have more advanced interfaces to pair with a Bose Sound Link without any hassle. The noticeable advantage is it minimizes the requirements of any cables. Even you do not need any additional tools.
Apart from the Bluetooth technology, you can also imply some apps to pair the Bose speaker with your iPhone. Here we share all of these apps and methods for a successful connection.
Connecting your iPhone to the speaker is much easier with the following three processes:
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Bose App
The most satisfactory part is these processes are a DIY hack. Now, take a closer look at all of these mentioned methods with a distinctive discussion (step by step):
Method 1: Connect Bose speaker to iPhone with Bluetooth
A Bose speaker also comes with the same pairing feature. That’s why this technique is most reliable and effective as well. The entire process will be hassle-free and simply take a few minutes. So, let’s see the following steps of Bose speaker Bluetooth pairing with an iPhone:
Step 1: Open up your Bose speaker and select a language:
- First of all, press the power button
- Now, click – or + to pick a language
- Press on your selected language and hold it for a second to save
- If you notice any beeper sound, skip the second step and directly jump to step 3
(Note: In case of failing to language activation, follow step 2)
Step 2: Turn on the speaker’s Bluetooth
- You will notice a B-shaped icon on the Bluetooth button. Press and hold the button for 2 to 3 seconds to activate the pairing mode.
- Make sure the blue flashing light appears that indicates your Bluetooth is now in pairing mode
Step 3: Turn on the iPhone’s Bluetooth
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app > General and then select Bluetooth.
- Finally, Bose Speaker link will appear on the list.
- Tap it and connect to your iPhone.
After the successful connection, the blue light will be turned into white light.
(Note: In case of any passkey requirement, wait for a while for automatic approval)
Method 2: Pair with Bose speaker using NFC
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a trustable option for short-range connection without using any cable. It strongly prevents the interface issue between the two devices.
You can even imply this premium-grade technology to connect a Bose sound link with your iPhone. Here is the process:
Step 1: Activate the Bose Sound link
- Recharge your Bose Speaker
- Switch on the Bose Sound Link speaker
Step 2: Turn on the NFC reader from your phone
- Swipe down your iPhone to launch the Control Center
- Tap on the NFC reader
- If you do not get the NFC symbol, do the following steps:
- Connect your NFC reader to your phone
- Go to the settings and click on the Control Center
- Now, click on the NFC Tag Reader
Step 3: Set your phone with the Bose logo (Targeted area from NFC)
- Hold your phone’s back on the logo
- Wait for 3 to 5 seconds
- Tap on the accept pair for final conformation
Method 3: Connect Bose speaker to iPhone with the Bose app
Bose App is available on the Apple app store that helps to connect your iPhone with the Bose speaker. The incredible fact is its working procedure is more flexible and faster than the previously mentioned methods.
- Switch on the Bose speaker
- Install the Bose app
- Now, you will get a complete guideline on the app to connect your Bose speaker to your phone.
Why is my Bose speaker not connecting to my iPhone?
For a couple of reasons, you may fail to pair your speaker with your phone.
First of all, make sure you have turned on these devices (both speaker and phone).
Sometimes you will notice that your speaker is not working! Usually, it occurs for low power consumption.
That’s why recharge it on a regular basis. Moreover, make sure you are maintaining the same network connection to get the range.
Still, if you face any issues Bose speaker setup with your iPhone, follow the given step:
- In the first attempt, you have to reset the speaker’s Bluetooth
- Turn it into an inactive mood (press the button for 5 to 10 seconds) to eliminate all devices
- The speaker will also turn off
After a couple of minutes, turn on your Bose speaker and start over the connecting process.
Now, you know how to pair Bose speaker to iPhone. Yes! Connecting Bose speaker to an iPhone is simple, takes less time, and is a DIY hack. You can imply any of our mentioned methods for a successful connection.
We also unveil the troubleshooting process if you face any issues while pairing. Still, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, share your idea, among all of these methods, which one you prefer to imply and why.
You can check out our other blog –
- How to Connect Bose Headphones to Mac
- How to Pair JBL Headphones to iPhone
- How to Connect Sony Headphones to iPhone